WHO WE ARE
Established in 1982, MiKiDo is a family-oriented Mixed Martial Arts center where everyone works together to achieve goals they never thought possible. The MiKiDo system has positively improved the lives of our students.Over the years we have attained more than 120 National and International Championship Title Belts in Kickboxing, Grappling, and MMA for the MiKiDo Team. Winning isn’t everything, but it’s nice to know that it is what we do. We will support our students in mind body, and soul, to develop them into a winner both in the ring and in life.
MiKiDo, which translates to “My Powerful Way,” combines both the mental and physical aspects of martial arts with fitness to help participants feel in shape and healthy every day.
- "Pride and Discipline" if you have these two things, you can't fail
- Be it great or be it small do it well or not all
- Treat others as you would like to be treated
- Help anyone in need it could be you someday
- God, family and health are the most important things in life.
MiKiDo Foundation along with legal teams and charities (bringing awareness to domestic violence), will gather with you this Saturday (October 18th, 2014 | 12-2pm) to teach important techniques and... Read More...